Josephine is ...

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, December 28, 2009

    Winter Solstice Festival

    Hi there...
    I had a great Winter Solstice Festival this year.
    Went back to my parents place to have reunion lunch, and reunion dinner at our own place at night. Also did groceries shopping at One U after lunch.


    After that, met his best friend for a drink... can spot him ar?


    Rushed home to have reunion dinner. After dinner, we headed straight to Jaya One to watch Xiang Sheng (crosstalk). Took some videos during the show.
    Enjoy!


    Do u know the indian guy? Famous Hokkien singer in Malaysia, Mohan. He claimed that he is one of the top ten singer in Malaysia...

    Sorry... I know this is a very short post...
    But I am too lazy to blog...
    In fact, I am tired...

    9 comments:

    ChrisAu said...

    sounds interesting!

    jezalmy said...

    Err, why part of your blog missing one? I can't read certain sentence le

    Anonymous said...

    Happy new year, Jo. I'll be blogging from

    http://cleffairy.com from now on. Hope to see you there soon.

    Anonymous said...

    Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    Lee said...

    Hi Jo, nice blog and enjoyed looking at your pics here though regret not familiar with the singers or performers.
    Have a great new year, keep well, Lee.

    Pete said...

    Happy New Year! Hope to see you back soon!

    Anonymous said...

    Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

    Ashley said...

    很舒服的喝茶聊天地点 :)
    很久很久没听到MOHAN的消息了,
    当初他的确是很出名的!

    Carrie Tai said...

    thanks for sharing........ will definitely visit when I go to PJ area