Josephine is ...

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 29, 2009

    CNY - Sienz ???




    What do u do during CNY?
    Visit relatives' house? Visit friend's house? Go out with friends?
    My CNY == stay at home and visit blogs...

    I am so lazy, just feel like staying at home. Wake up at noon, eat, watch TV, surf net, take nap... these are what i do before DEAR finish work, it sounds like a pig's routine right? I only get to go out at night, oppps, suppose to be midnight, after DEAR finishes his work.

    Taking parents out for lunch later. Yum cha with Edward tonight if he does not ffk.
    Today is already "chor sei", I must go somewhere before I go back to SG.

    Monday night, I wish I can stay for "bai tin gong", but I am heading back to SG on Sunday night. This year is the third year I spend my "chor batt" night in SG. I wish next year I can spend my "chor batt" night in Malaysia for "Bai tin gong"...

    kkk, signing off now, mama says she is hungry. Need to get ready and take them out for lunch now.

    13 comments:

    Doreen said...

    Be careful not to become a pig eh. Hehehehe. Actually staying at home also good, spending quality time with family.

    Cherish Tulips said...

    Enjoy your "luxury" time now.Eat,sleep,be merry.Next week will be back to the real world-reality...

    Borneo Falcon said...

    Wow! You really enjoy your CNY and visiting blogs. I had to do visiting on first 2 day until 11pm. Tired.

    soulesscloudy said...

    wah.. ur orange still got "tangkai" de wor... own plant ah??? hehe

    Kuntong said...

    yalo...sometimes cny really sienz 1...

    Kuntong said...

    cny really sien..haha

    jen ® said...

    ngai tuh heh ngit ngit coi ukkah..kim ngit chut hih yit har jai..thew hao thung hoi :( hao nget...

    Anonymous said...

    Guess that's the post CNY blues... Everybody suffered from it, I believe. Furthermore, this is the last of the holidays season - Haji, Xmas, New year's and CNY.

    Calvin Soo KJ said...

    seems like everyone is not in the cny mood. also quite sien for me. for the 1st 2 days. then....go minum non stop. *burp*

    Josephine said...

    Doreen:Learning to be a pig. Eat, sleep, eat sleep, nice....


    cherish Tulips: Next week. Back to SG means no breakfast and dinner.

    Borneo Falcon: Hahaha... I enjoy visiting blogs, never feel tired...

    WanWan: Bought by my future brother in law.

    Kuntong: U got nice camera, where got sien wan?

    Jen: But it rained in KL

    chrisau: Maybe ...

    foongpc said...

    Time passes so fast, and the holiday is coming to an end soon. I really enjoyed my CNY and was offline for the first few days - it was bliss! But being a blogging addict, I'm now back online! LOL! Wish I could turn back time!

    Anonymous said...

    bai tian kong... you hokkien?

    Shingo T said...

    I do not have alot of houses to visit on CNY, since the relatives congregate together at the grandma's house.

    Which means I can catch up on rest. ^_^