Josephine is ...

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 8, 2008

    Butterfly Award



    Thank you Celine for this award. Your blog is really cool too!
    Since I have accepted this award, I have to pass it to another 10 bloggers.
    They are:-

    LiTeng
    Cath
    Family First
    YanTing
    cc
    Jason
    missmall
    Edward
    Arrowouiz
    Kikey

    Once accepted, please do the following:

    1. Put the logo on your blog;
    2. Add a link to the person who awarded you;
    3. Nominate 10 other blogs;
    4. Add links to those blogs on yours;
    5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

    10 comments:

    cc said...

    Thank you so much Josephine!!! :D

    Kikey Loo said...

    thank you for the award!
    i will post in soon..

    have a nice day! :)

    Family First said...

    Thanks so much! My first ever award! Err .. how to accept it and post logo on my blog ah .. sorry me dungu lah ... :-)

    Veina Jong Siek Inn said...

    Thanks for the award ... Thanks so much ^^

    iCalvyn.com said...

    hey...i receive this award too... :)

    Lee said...

    Hi Jo, congratulations....best regards, Lee.

    Olive Poppy said...

    Thanks so much, Josephine! I won't be posting this on my blog just yet till I can drag my lazy arse to create a button for links on the sidebar, but I really appreciate it. Thanks again! :)

    Olive Poppy said...

    Oopps, I nearly forgot. Happy belated birthday! :)

    Josephine said...

    Congratulations! You guys deserve it!

    twins mama said...

    TQ~ will do it soon.. but let me update my backdated post 1st ya :p