Josephine is ...

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 4, 2008

    Monday blues ...

    I think I have not recovered from that day which i worked for 23 hours yet. I am very sleepy now. Yesterday slept during the bus journey, and also slept for 7 hours at night. But still, I am feeling very sleepy and blur now. How much sleep do I need in order to recover? Taken my B complex and also a cup of black coffee just now. Hope they help. There are quite a lot of things to be done today.

    Will try to go home by 7.30pm from today onwards as I read about some taboos of Ghost Month this morning. It says that we shall reach home by 10.00pm. A bit scary because i need to walk quite far from the bus stop to my house. And my landlord put some Ornamental Buddha Head as decorative in the living room too. So, whenever I open my room's door the first thing I will see is the Ornamental Buddha Head. Scary! Especially at midnight.

    Namo Amitabha

    5 comments:

    王爾德 said...

    help that head put some makeup?

    Josephine said...

    Siow meh? I dont want to have sleepless night. Better I don't disturb it, it doesn't disturb me.

    TNS said...

    after office i still work from home

    Lord, my have marks for my working, not just result

    Edward said...

    try to sleep early at night. That will help you recover much better. You sleep in the afternoon / morning it wont do much cause your body / mind is tuned to proper rest only at night.

    Josephine said...

    Thanks, Edward.