Josephine is ...

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 6, 2008

    Marble Cake

    The ingredients: Flour, butter, baking powder, cocoa powder, eggs, cake mold, sugar, vanilla essence


    After beating sugar and butter, add in egg


    Deng Deng! The output!



    Ingredients:
    Butter - 250g
    flour - 250g
    Fine sugar - 200g
    cocoa powder - 2 teaspoons
    eggs - 4 nos
    vanilla essence - 1 teaspoon
    Baking powder - 1 teaspoon

    Steps:
    1) Mix butter and sugar
    2) Add in egg one by one
    3) Add in Vanilla essence
    4) Add in flour and baking powder
    5) Bake for 50 minutes, under 180C

    Ever since I started working in Singapore, I stopped baking cake. I really got no time to do it.
    But yesterday I was craving for butter cake. So, I baked one.

    6 comments:

    TNS said...

    ah, SG. what do u work as?

    Edward said...

    Wow, I didn't know you can bake.
    I love eating. :P i dont mind to be the tester.
    hehe

    Josephine said...

    Edward, ok, I will call you next time. make sure you are a good white mouse.

    Unknown said...

    WaH~~~~ geng wor... looks delicious wor ur cake. if got chance wanna learn from u first... but i really lazy ler... =P got interest but lazy lazy
    =P

    Josephine said...

    Kelz: Mrs. Lew, you don have to bake lah. You are SIEW LAI LAI ma. Ask hubby to buy only... Anyway, Congrats ya! Wish you HANG HANG FOOK FOOK!

    twins mama said...

    hey, can sell it @ pasar mlm... if hard sell then can open a bakery shop leh.. :D