Josephine is ...

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 12, 2008

    First Coach Express bus

    I used to travel by First Coach Express bus one and a half years ago.
    For me, it is one of the most comfortable Singapore Malaysia express bus.
    But, I cannot afford to do that on weekly basis, as the round fare is RM115 per trip.
    Refer here for my RM59 round trip info.

    From KL - Singapore is RM45
    From Singapore - KL is RM70

    Convenient - Not in Puduraya (So no jam)! Near Bangsar LRT station
    Safe - Drivers drive safely
    Fast - Uses second link, Tuas Checkpoint, which is far less crowded than Woodlands Checkpoint
    Comfortable - Clean and quite spacious
    Reliable - Depart and Arrive on time

    Note: They also provide refreshment.

    I bought two tickets from First Coach this morning. Will be able to enjoy my comfortable bus journey again in 2 weeks time, yeah!

    No comments: