Josephine is ...

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 17, 2008

    A week in KL

    At Work @ Starbucks


    Yes, today is Tuesday and i am still in KL. I will be working from home until further notice (probably till end of this week). Bosses and one of my colleagues were here from Singapore, had discussion with them on Sunday night. We had foot reflexology too. As for Monday, whole day was in Menara Chan, attended a meeting there. Hmmm, I miss their buffet lunch, yummy!

    Today, had meeting at Starbucks, Plaza Damas. After meeting, bosses and colleague were heading back to Singapore while I met a friend of mine, Angela for lunch. Reached home around 2pm, continue my work from home again ...
    Arghh, the weather is so HOT!

    Staying back in KL feel so good. Can drive to work (reminded me my good old working days at Mont Kiara). Can spend more time with my family and my dear. Can eat home cook food daily. Can see my boy boy everyday. Can have YUM CHA session with my friends too! The most important thing is, I don't have to travel. I started to have backache due to the long hours journey. Have to take more rest as I am out from the hectic country for a week.

    No comments: