Josephine is ...

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 24, 2008

    Happy Birthday Guys....



    Happy Birthday James Wong.
    Hope there are a lot of pretty Taiwanese gals celebrate your birthday with you in a special way. May all your dreams come true.

    Happy Birthday Rinnel (my colleague).
    Bought this cake from Swensens. Hazelnut Bliss. So costly. $33.17 for a small cake.
    And they do not provide knife for the cake. Lucky I brought my own knife to office.
    Count the candles. He is the youngest in the office.
    The wordings was very nice when they showed us in the shop.
    But donno y it melted a bit when we reached office.
    Maybe they wanted to cover up that they actually spelled wrongly.




    2 comments:

    王爾德 said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    王爾德 said...

    Thank you for your cake! Bee Ling!! Although it is not for me, it's still sweet! I will miss this moment! It really touches my heart!!